Nothing says comfort food like peach cobbler, and when you take the classic recipe and put a little twist on it, you can make an even richer, more delectable peach cobbler cheesecake. It’s just a few extra ingredients, and trust us, it’s entirely worth it. It will be the star of the show at the next potluck and your family’s new favourite dessert.
Keto Friendly Peach Cheese Cake
- One 9-inch round cake
For the Crust Base
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup brown low carb sweetener packed lightly
- 1/4 cup Pyure organic all purpose stevia sweetener
- 8 tbsp Butter melted
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cinimin and nutmeg
For the Filling
- 16 ounces room temp cream cheese
- 3 room temp eggs free rage
- 1 medium peach use more if you want to
- 1/2 cup Pyure Organic Powdered Confectioners Stevia Sweetener
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnimum
To Prepare the Crust
- To Prepare the CrustMix all dry ingredients in a large bowl: almond and coconut flours, Pyure Organic All-Purpose Stevia Sweetener, brown low-carb sweetener, and cinnamon.Mix in the wet ingredients one at a time: melted butter and vanilla extract.Press the crust mixture into your 9-inch pan, covering the bottom and slightly up the sides.Bake for 10-12 minutes until slightly brown.Set aside and allow to cool completely.Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a circular 9-inch baking pan with parchment paper. Make the crust first and set aside.
To prepare the Filling
- Chop your peach(es) into 1/4-inch chunks. Set aside.Use a hand mixer to combine the cream cheese and Pyure Organic Confectioner’s Stevia Sweetener.Continue mixing while adding eggs, cinnamon, and pure vanilla extract. Beat for two minutes on medium/high speed.Turn off the hand mixer and stir chopped peaches into the mixture.Pour mixture into a baking pan on top of cooled crust.Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes – the center will not be entirely set.Allow cake to cool on the counter until it reaches room temperature, then transfer to the refrigerator for a minimum of 5 hours.Add fresh peaches and sugar-free whipped cream on top if you wish!